Saturday, August 28, 2010

Graphs, Corporate Design, Charts, and Technical Terms

I never thought that I would really desire to work on a project that involves charts and graphs (and if placed in the wrong hands could look like an poorly designed engeneering poster or worse). They are the type of project that seemingly is just organization and not much creativity. This is the type of project that I am starting with and I am excited. It will be a challenge to make eye catching and strong. I have been looking at examples and it seems like this type of project has been done well in the past, so it I possible.

Here is some of my research.

This site shows that not all graphs and charts are boring. That is a good start but I bet we can find better.
Some good graphic images
When and why to use graphs.
Some way good stuff!
Some More

No comments:

Post a Comment