Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Attempt: Organizing the Data.

Translation – This information needs to be understood by two different people.  They need to hear/see what they want so that they will spend money.  Georgia is fine with creating two seperate versions, but I think that it will be a good and possible challenge to create just one.

Here is the I was given.
 Here is my first attempt
It needs to communicate how the companies technology and material will save the consumer money in the end.

Georgia and I talked about using a set of colors or symbols to carry through the booth.  I was thinking that red (warm) could represent solar and blue (cool) could represent wind.  As far as information of this chart goes I don't think this idea works, but I do like the changing of color to show the information change.  I don’t want the chart to show solar to wind but rather show the comparison of the technical and the simple.  The colors still work in the sense that blue is more calming and red is more intense.

And my second is in progress...I think it will be more simplified but maybe too much.

I don't know that either is the answer but it will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment