Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Training

I have recently been training Denise on blogging. I just saw a couple of Denise’s posts for WOW and WWBC and figured I would share her blogs with you.  She is doing a great job and I am loving the teaching process.  The training process is also helping me to put some good blogging strategies into words. 

This internship has really helped me to solidify the idea that I want to do design work but what I am really passionate about is working with people.  In addition to graphic design, I would love to work one-on-one with artists and other small business to teach them about blogging, or how to use other social media tools to benefit their small business.

I think I will explain some of my more specific goals in another post. 

For example of what I can help people create, check out my other blogs/websites.  All of these examples help people find my artwork online.  Feel free to contact me or leave a message, even just to say "hi." 
my facebook page - Be sure to like my FB page if you visit!
my art and design blog - I am currently posting tutorials and photographs of projects.  I plan to do a series on art business tips in the near future.
my photography blog – I will be posting new photos again in the summer.
my website and portfolio
Sick Religion is my personal blog about Religion and sometimes art
Squidoo page for my salamander Sheri the Boy (This is really just a sample of a great Search Engine Optimization tool)

Feel free to let me know if there is something else.  Just because I didn't list it here doesn't mean that I don't still have an interest in that area.  And if I don't have an decent background in that are, I may know someone who could help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment